We currently are recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant including Midday Supervision available to start September 2017.
Required to work with children with Special Educational needs, providing general or 1:1 support in the classroom during lessons, and supervise the children during lunch hour.
There is one post available between the following hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.30pm – to be confirmed at interview. Applications are invited from interested parties who:
- are enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- thrive as part of a friendly and dedicated team
- enjoy interacting with children both at work and play in an educational setting
- can be creative and supportive of children in groups or as individuals
- are flexible and patient
- preferably have experience of working in a school
We can offer:
- a stimulating working environment which values everyone
- a chance to work in a happy school where the children have a love of learning
- the opportunity to develop your skills and widen your experience
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Secretary Mrs Liz Mitchell in the school office to arrange a visit on 01483 417302 or by email to email@example.com.
Applications should be made using the form which you can download from the eTeach website or directly by downloading the application form below. Applications by CV alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 7th July @ 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 11th July
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may take place prior to closing date, therefore an early application is recommended. References will be taken up prior to interview and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Busbridge Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.